Britain’s first parent-led Truth Commission looking at children’s social care is holding its monthly Zoom on Sunday 8 May at 5pm. Attendees can get involved with the work of the commission and can ask its members any questions they wish about the commission during these calls. We’d love you to be there.
This month we’re putting together a questionnaire for child welfare and family court experienced families and children. During the event we’ll be asking you for your thoughts on the questionnaire, how we can make it better and hearing your requests about anything else you may want from the commission.
The hour-long event will be introduced and hosted by the CFTC’s lead, Michele Simmons, who is a care experienced mother. She will be joined by commission team members Simon Haworth and ourselves (Researching Reform – Natasha Phillips).
- Share updates about the commission’s work
- Discuss the questionnaire, so we can receive your feedback and incorporate your advice and guidance
- Answer any questions about the commission you might have
- Receive any thoughts or suggestions you have and see how we can include them in the commission’s work
- Invite you to send in testimonials about your experience of the system (all testimonials are published without names or identifying elements)
The call will take place on Sunday 8 May, 2022 from 5pm to 6pm on Zoom.
If you would like to attend the event, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will also give you information about how to access the conference.
Please confirm you would like to attend the event in your message, and let us know if you are a care-experienced child or parent, social care stakeholder, government affiliate, academic, journalist or member of the public.
We look forward to welcoming you.