This just in.
The Public Accounts Committee will be holding a session in the House of Commons next week on Monday 7th September at 4pm, to discuss care leavers.
It is expected that the meeting will focus on several areas, including outcomes for children in foster and residential care, as well as how well children are taken care of within these arrangements.
Witnesses scheduled to attend and take part in the meeting are listed below:
Monday 7 September, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Emma Corbett, Participation Manager, Who Cares? Trust
- Dembo, Emanuel and Joanne, recent care leavers
- Chris Wormald, Permanent Secretary, Department for Education
- Paul Kissack, Director General, Children’s Services and Departmental Strategy, Department for Education
- Alison O’Sullivan, President, Association of Directors of Children’s Services