The White Flowers Campaign are holding a lobbying session in the House of Commons on Wednesday 14th January, to try to persuade the government to agree to the following:
- A Statutory Inquiry to cover organised and institutional child abuse post 1945
- Hold members of the Establishment to account
- A parallel national Police Investigation Team delivering justice
- Scrap the Panel & Appoint on a Transparent and Fit for Purpose basis
- Appoint a Chair who has demonstrably stood up to the Establishment
- A government funded National Institute for People Abused in Childhood
This is a public meeting which starts at 12.30pm and will be hosted by John Mann MP and Simon Danczuk MP.
You can register for a ticket here.