Some of our posters have expressed an interest in various themes or family law topics, so as a stop gap we thought we would source some useful information from the internet which at least offers a starting point for these issues until we get the chance to invite others to write about them, or write ourselves.
- Contact with Children in Care – How It’s Supposed to Work
- Child Poverty and Children in Care – Rowntree Report
- Children and Poverty in the Next Decade
- Transparency in the Family Courts – Munby’s consultation and speeches, but note power to open the courts lie with our law makers, not our judges.
- Forced Adoption and the mums on the run – Radio 4
We appreciate this isn’t a finely tuned list that hones in on exactly what you’ve asked for, but it’s something for you to ruminate over. More anon!