We finally made it to the big three 0’s, with what seems like chatty ease, and we’ve decided to make this post all about fun.
Thinking long and hard about what we would do to celebrate this landmark, we considered writing about family law, posting resources and even making the post interactive. But we thought perhaps you might like a break from thinking hard about serious issues which, as we all know, won’t be gone by tomorrow.
So instead, we’re going to post fun sites and other things you might like to make your Friday fabulous.
Before we get to the good stuff, though, we wanted to thank you all for travelling with us on this journey, for sharing your journeys with us too and for giving us a reason to write 1,000 posts.
So from us here at Researching Reform, we say a thousand thank you’s for a thousand thoughts.
What better way to while away a Friday afternoon at work than with a good surf around the net (whilst pretending to work, of course)? Check these out…
- Oddity Central – Need a little Weird in your life? This is it.
- Rattlebox – Probably the best (and funniest) video card site you’ll ever use.
- Guardian Bookshop – They always have great deals and interesting reads. One to bookmark we think.
- The Line of Best Fit – Want fresh new music before anyone else? This is a good place to start 🙂
Everyone’s taste in music varies and we know we’re not going to please all of the people all of the time, but here are some groups and people right now which we think are quality (both old and new)….
- BEA – She’s new, she’s Dutch (we’re just being detailed) and she’s got a great voice. We dare you not to like her sound.
- Eddie Higgins – Under the radar, but talented like nobody’s business. Bop perfection.
- Idina Menzel – We had to add her. Powerful voice, lovely phrasing, and who didn’t love Frozen?
- Pharrell Williams – Songwriter to some of the biggest names in pop, turned super star himself. We want you to be happy – this much happy.
Happy Friday to you all; we’re looking forward to writing our next 1,000 posts with you and sharing more thoughts too.