There are some rather fascinating items on the internet at the moment, so we add them below, for your perusal:
- Courageous Kids Network – A truly incredible website, which houses the stories of children who experienced devastating childhoods due to inhumane court rulings which forced them to live with an abusive parent.
- Foster Care – Safety Net or Trap Door? When Policy Gets It Wrong (Thank you to Maggie Tuttle for sharing this with us).
- January is International Child Centred Divorce Month – Hot off the heels of December, a month which is often rife with separations
- Divorce and Its Effects on Children – a survey suggests parents are not as clued up on how their children feel about separation, as they think
- Most Women Would rather Divorce than Be a Housewife – the data is really interesting, but can we really have it all? Nigella Lawson would certainly have a view, as does Oprah.