Whilst the Committee stage continues on 4 November when further amendments will be discussed, there are two provisional sittings for this stage scheduled, one on the 11th and the other on the 18th of November.
A quick recap on the purpose of the Bill is added below:
The Bill seeks to reform legislation relating to the following areas:
- adoption and children in care
- aspects of the family justice system
- children and young people with special educational needs
- the Office of the Children’s Commissioner for England
- statutory rights to leave and pay for parents and adopters
- time off work for ante-natal care
- the right to request flexible working
And for anyone with enough digestive biscuits, you can check out all the related documents to the Bill, right here.