It seems like the net is just teeming with family focused stories, so today’s Buzz is a little chunkier than usual, but worth a big bite:
- Domestic Abuse Victims should be able to keep their addresses private – one woman’s unusual experience in the justice system could be more common than we think
- Legal Aid Consultation Deadline Extended – You now have until 1st November
- Family Mediation Bombs – we hate to say we told you so, it’s terribly inelegant, but there you are.
- More Support Needed for Children in Court – How about a system that doesn’t traumatise them and make them feel like second class citizens?
- Japanese Divorce Law – an interesting case study
- Divorce Cakes in Croatia – bitter-sweet treats work, well, a treat.